Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Can't Believe It's Been Two Months!

I can't believe my last post was over two months ago! Needless to
say, we've been swamped moving, doing work, cleaning, cleaning, and
cleaning, in addition to our usual lives, but we are officially
settled, the art is even on the walls, and we absolutely adore our
apartment. I have this blog (and its readers!) to thank for how well
everything turned out, because - though I was so frustrated with how
long it took to get in - it forced us to think and rethink all of our
decisions, and complete projects that I wouldn't have the time or
energy to do post-move. I still have a few projects that I'd like to do
in the coming months/year, butnow's not the time. The drapery, kitchen
floor, and bathroom vanity are on my list, but can wait. For now, I'll
start to try to recap the move... And can anyone believe it's already April??

No comments: