Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Before and After

I never knew that sanded walls and fresh, white ceilings could make or break a place so much! While we didn't go 100% with the Benjamin Moore color scheme, we used their foyer, LR, and BR color suggestions, and highlighted the den and kitchen with their suggestions. I'm really happy with the results and will submit my before-and-afters to them, as they ask for on their site.

The Befores:


Foyer (from when they still lived there)


LR (while they were there)


Den (formerly a nursery - after they moved though)


Kitchen (after they moved out but still mint green!)


Bedroom (after their move - dirty carpet and purple walls!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just found your blog! Your place is AMAZING! I'm so psyched to come visit! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Math is definitely not my thing either. :-)

Kate