Monday, January 7, 2008

A Bronx Tale

So, to add to the post below (D. has been asleep for hours but I am still fuming over our real estate dealings and taking my anger out on the keyboard), I did some googling of the sellers' attorneys (the seller's brother's firm). I am dying to publicly post who they are, but I want to wait until we close to share this... but they are basically the most corrupt Bronx mobsters you could ask for. Caught up in state politics, Catholic church scandals, public affairs... I can't believe I didn't google them sooner! No wonder my lawyer has been scared to go after them. Wow, we really know how to pick them. Well this adds another interesting dimension of how we're going to deal with closing.

And then I googled the sellers themselves and they are just the cheesiest sketchiest people ever... I mean, they do have a lavender bedroom...

No comments: